The process involves a healthcare provider submitting, following up on, and appealing claims with health insurance companies in order to receive payment for services rendered; such as testing, treatments, and procedures. The same process is used for most insurance companies, whether they are private companies or government-sponsored programs: Medical coding reports what the diagnosis and treatment were, and prices are applied accordingly.
We provide End to End services in Medical billing.
While maintaining records for Medical billing the first step is the patient’s visit to the Health care provider and the last step is provider getting paid for the rendered service. The management of this whole cycle is termed as Revenue Cycle Management (RCM).
Here is what’s involved in the revenue cycle:
• Charge capture: Rendering medical services into billable charges.
• Claim submission: Submitting claims of billable fees to insurance companies.
• Coding: Properly coding diagnoses and procedures.
• Patient collections: Determining patient balances and collecting payments.
• Preregistration: Collecting preregistration information, such as insurance coverage, before a patient arrives for inpatient or outpatient procedures.
• Registration: Collecting subsequent patient information during registration to establish a medical record number and meet various regulatory, financial and clinical requirements.
• Remittance processing: Applying or rejecting payments through remittance processing.
• Third-party follow up: Collecting payments from third-party insurers.
• Utilization review: Examining the necessity of medical services.
1. Billing which includes charge entry, preparing claims in set to bill mode as per the Service Providers instructions, Claims submission.
2. A/R Accounts Receivable is considered to be the back bone of whole RCM.The responsibility here is to ensure smooth revenue flow i.e. to make sure that every single claim is being worked within specified time frame and if required (in case claim gets denied) needs to be dealt with according work out (As per denial) and special attention.
3. Payment Posting includes posting of payments/denials received from the Insurance.The responsibility of this team is to update or document every information received from Insurance side.
Our priority is quality and end to end support and here are some of the reasons for choosing us:
To maintain the Quality standards is our Apex goal. With whole team having rich experience into the industry, our eyes rest to deliver outstanding & unmatched services.
We offer a wide range of services in a cost effective manner.Our motive is to ensure Client satisfaction & building long term relations with quality work.The parameters adopted for quality check make sure that RCM always stays smooth.
Every single individual working in team holds rich experience and stay highly focused to deliver the best output. The aggressive approach towards work is a reflection of aplomb which has been inherited in years after delivering multiple successful projects.
Knowledge Process Outsource company in Chandigarh
Our executive will call back you soon
Call Now: 91-62849 99260